1. The competition will be held in two rounds - semifinal and final round.
2. Semi-final round starts on 01 March 2016. Final round starts 10 days after completion of all games in the semi-final round.
3. Semi-final round will be held in groups of 10 to 12 players of which the final groups with also 10 to 12 players will be formed
4. Semi-final groups are determined via semi-directed draw in accordance with the current E-Dama rating in the Brazilian draughts, and current E-Dama rating in international draughts for the players who have not played Brazilian draughts on E-Dama yet.
5. All competitions are held according to the system of micro-matches with the initial positions determined in accordance with paragraph 11 of Rules of Official competitions in draughts-64 from 10 December 2015.
5a. Each pair of players play one micro-match of two games.
5b. For each micro-match the starting positions will be determined by draw according to the current official Table of initial positions. This table is available on the IDF website from the menu Documents > Table of draw.
5c. The starting positions are the same for both players in micro-match and every player plays one game with white and one game with black pieces.